Many people across the country are anxious to finally get the pain relief that they need. From those suffering from back pain in the last decade of their lives to young patients who suffer from the chronic pain caused by muscular dystrophy, there are many times when pain is a problem that can seem unbearable. Finding a way to relief this pain is a challenge for many. In fact, as many people try to find a way to have a better life, there are many people who are looking forward to the healing attributes of CBD wellness products.
Fortunately, as more and more states allow the use of medical marijuana there are some people who are finding the help that they need. Even in places where medical marijuana is not yet legal, CBD wellness products can still provide some relieve.
Hemp Oil Wellness PRoducts Continue to Grow in Popularity
There are many kinds of people who are looking for a way to escape the pain that they have dealt with for a long time. In fact, finding a way to make sure that you can get through a day without terrible pain is a priority for people who are not able to get the rest and relaxation that they need to live a healthy life. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that CBP wellness products can improve a life:
- 80% of respondents indicated that they find CBD products to be “very or extremely effective,” according to a Brightfield Group and HelloMD survey.
- 62% of CBD users indicate that they are using CBD to treat a medical condition. The top three medical conditions that are being treated are pain, anxiety, and depression.
- The difference between cannabis CBD and hemp CBD is that hemp CBD contains less than .3% THC.
- Although the use of CBD products may seem new to some people, there are actually written records of using plants for healing and treating various ailments that date back more than 5,000 years.
- It is expected that U.S. consumer sales of cannabidiol will reach approximately $1.8 billion by the year 2022.
- Projected to be a $23 billion business by 2025, the CBD consumer market is following the trend of the total legal cannabis market in the U.S.