You have eaten well and exercised regularly for years. In spite of your best efforts, however, you are not satisfied with how you look. As a result you are considering a FUE transplant to make sure that you are looking your best. The fact of the matter is there are many times when people are dissatisfied with how they look because of the hair that they do not have.
Finding a way to make sure that you are able to feel and look your best is often a result of making certain that you have a hairstyle that you like. It is important to find a style that not only looks great, but that is easy to manage as well. It is difficult to make sure that you are able to have a great hairstyle, however, if you do not have any hair to cut or style.
Hair Restoration Doctors Can Help People Patients Look Their Best
Unfortunately, there are many people who struggle to have a full head of hair. In fact, if you are someone who is looking for a way to deal with the loss of hair, you are not alone. Consider these facts and figures about the number of people who are considering hair replacement options and the impact that these options have on the economy:
- Unfortunately, most people continue their active hair loss phase during a span of approximately 20 years.
- 82% of adults indicate that they are aware that their hair loss is genetic.
- 60% of hair loss sufferers say they would rather have more hair than money or friends.
- 21 million women in the U.S. are currently experiencing hair loss.
- 35 million men in the U.S. are currently experiencing hair loss
- In the United States, the hair loss treatment industry brought in $4 billion in the year 2017.
FUE transplant options offer patients a way to make sure that they are looking and feeling their best. You can spend a great deal of energy eating right and exercising often, but if you are embarrassed by your thinning head of hair you will not have the confidence that you want.