Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are more dangerous than we imagined and we still don’t know everything on how to prevent all of the dangers. We are becoming more and more informed on the topic but we still need to do more research to find a permanent solution. From cell phone use to walking through an airport, we need to pay attention to the dangers, figure out how we can attain full body protection from radiation, and find ways to permanently block EMF rays. Here are a few tips you can use to help you and your family avert some of the major dangers from EMF exposure:
- Protection Necklaces — Protection necklaces are a great way to provide full body protection from EMF dangers. The necklaces themselves do not provide protection, and they must be paired with a bioelectric shield for any protection.
- Cell Phone Distance — There are around six billion cell phone users in the world and the majority of them are unaware of the dangers of EMF. Negative effects can begin in users as early as the first few minutes, so users must keep their phones over an inch away from their face to limit exposure.
- Have a Surface for Your Laptop — Laptops emit a lot of radiation so it is best to not have them directly on your body. The EMF rays coming from laptops have been known to reduce male fertility after only four hours, according to a 2012 study. It’s best to have a flat structure to keep your laptop on.
- Turn Off Electronics — It is very important to turn off all small appliances in your home. Especially cell phones because even when you’re not using them, they emit radiation 24 hours a day.
- Custom Shields — If you or anyone in your family has special needs, there are custom shields you can get to protect from EMF radiation. There are special shields for ADD/ADHD, Autism, Aspergers, and any other medical issue.
There are four different levels of EMF shielding that provide full body protection you should be aware of:
Level 1: Small auto and room EMF protection.
Level 2: EMF protection for anyone using a computer or a cell phone.
Level 3: EMF protection for anyone using a computer over six hours a day.
Level 4: EMF protection for heavy computer users, frequent travelers, and anyone who is energy sensitive.
EMF radiation has been a major problem and in today’s technologically dependent society, it is even more of an issue than ever. We have to make sure that while we are doing the important research on how to combat these dangers, we are doing everything in our power to prevent them.