There are more than six billion cell phone users in the world today, and there is very little indication that they are aware of the potential dangers caused by electromagnetic fields (EMFs). Our society is so dependent on technology that we sometimes just assume these problems are going to fix themselves. There is still a lot we don’t know about EMF dangers, but the best way to protect yourself is to be educated about EMFs. Here is a list of FAQs that should help you become more knowledgeable on how to block EMF.
- How fast can EMF damage occur? — With exposure to cell phones, bioeffects can occur within the first few minutes of use.
- What are some of the short-term effects? — Short-term EMF exposure in children and adolescents (age eight to 17), according to a 2010 study, caused headache, irritation, and concentration difficulties in school.
- Do cell phones emit radiation all the time? — Yes, 24 hours a day. Wireless phones produce EMF rays even when you’re not using them.
- Do laptops emit radiation? — Yes. Do to laptop radiation, exposure for only four hours resulted in decreased sperm viability, according to a 2012 study.
- Can cell phone use affect pregnancy? — Yes. Children whose mothers were actively using cell phones during pregnancy had more problems with their peers, hyperactivity, and emotional and conduct problems.
- Can keeping your cell phones an inch away prevent EMF dangers? — Yes, but many scientists believe that an inch is not enough. Keep your phone an inch and a half to two inches away from your face.
- Can EMF necklaces prevent EMF? — The necklaces alone do not protect you from EMF. You will need a bioelectric shield to go along with the necklace for any protection.
- What should you do if you live near a cell phone tower? — If a cell phone tower is within a distance of 1,000 feet, facing your way, you are advised to find emf shielding.
EMF dangers are at an all-time high so we need to do everything we can to prevent them from harming ourselves and our children. Look into EMF shielding products, find out how close cell phone towers are to your home, and spend a little less time with all that technology. Helpful sites.