Too often it feels like you are fighting an uphill battle. From the long days at work where you are earning far less than you were three jobs and 10 years ago to the lonely nights at home. You are looking for a change. A way to take a positive step in the right direction. Determined to make a change this time around, you are embarking on a completely new way of living. Cutting out all of the money that you used to spend on fast food you are now using that money to buy healthy fruits a nd vegetables. You are no longer staying up late glued to the screen wasting your time on movies. Instead, you are getting a good night’s rest and waking up early to go for a run.
Finding the right way to look your best, however, is not as easy as exercising and eating right. Fortunately, you have an opportunity to get access to a hair replacement plan that will increase the thickness of the hair on your head. The new you will really have the same old look if you do not do anything about the receding headline and balding on the rest of your head. Even though you are making less money than you did a few years ago, you are confident that budgeting for the FUE hair replacement will be an investment that is worth the money.
Hair Transplant and Restoration Processes Help People Gain the Confidence They Need to Create Their Best Selves
Also know as follicular transfer (FT), the follicular unit extraction (FUE) process also is one of the primary methods of obtaining follicular units, which naturally occur in groups of one to four hairs, for hair transplantation. However, FUE can also have natural groupings as much as seven or eight in a single graft. The more natural groupings there are, of course, the more natural the end product will be.
Having a full head of hair is a confidence booster few things can compare with. In fact, a FUE hair replacement can help you create a more youthful appearance, even more so than losing weight in many cases. Interestingly enough, both men and women can find themselves looking much older than they really are if they have thinning hair or are completely bald.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when people might find themselves looking for tho options that a FUE hair replacement process can offer:
- 35 million men in the U.S. are experiencing hair loss, and approximately 21 million women in the U.S. are as well.
- Typical active hair loss can take anywhere from 10 to 20 years as the hair continues to thin and miniaturize before the balding process completes itself, although environmental factors can accelerate the process of balding.
- As many as 60% of hair loss sufferers indicate that they would rather have more hair than money or friends.
- In fact, 47% of hair loss sufferers reported they would spend their life savings to have a full head of hair again.
- A strand of hair grows for two to six years normally before balding, hair loss, or a combination of the two takes effect. At that point, hair goes into a resting phase for several months before finally falling out.
- The hair loss treatment industry in the U.S. brought in $4 billion in the year 2017 alone.
During a FUE hair transplant procedure, individual follicular unit grafts, which are the hair groupings of one to four hairs as they occur naturally in the scalp, are harvested one at a time with the use of a tiny punch the typically ranges from .7 to 1 millimeter in size. These small punches, however, can lead to big changes in the lives of the people who are willing to invest in this process.
FUE hair replacement for men and women can create a better look for people who really want to make a change in how they are living their days. And their nights. Are you ready to make a change in your life? Are you ready to do more than diet and exercise to look your very best? Now is the time to see if hair replacement is for you.