Your image is important and how you feel about yourself is essential to both your attitude and success.
The fact that you are energized by the image that you see in the mirror every day can make sure that you get off to the right start every single morning. Unfortunately, premature and excessive hair loss can have a negative effect on how you see yourself and how the world sees you.
It is difficult to deny that the world we live in is fairly obsessed with appearances. How we look, and how we project how we feel about ourselves is an important way to influence others. When was the last time that you looked at in the mirror in the morning and felt both positive and confident in how you looked? If hair loss is what is keeping you from feeling your very best, it is important that you do what you can to find a solution to the situation. Womens hair loss can be especially challenging to younger women who are constantly struggling to feel better about themselves. consider these facts about hair loss and hair hair rejuvenation for women and men:
- In the case of 90% of hair loss, genetics is to blame. In these situations hair loss needs to be treated with topical medication or laser therapy.
- Men and women both seek treatment for hair loss conditions.
- Patients who have a negative reaction to hair loss are pretty rare. In fact, research indicates that only 7% experience these problems.
- Research from a 2012 study published by the National Institutes of Health indicated that among 157 women who were surveyed, 54% reported some hair loss and 29% claimed to have at least two symptoms of depression.
- One in 10 women between he ages of 20 and 49 suffers from anemia due to an iron deficiency, a condition that is easily fixable and is a cause of hair loss for many people.
- Very few people start their day without liking in a mirror. Are you happy with what you see?
- Estimates indicate that 21 million American women are dealing with hair loss.
- You do not probably know the pain of prematurely losing your hair if you are not a victim. Did you know, for instance, that 47% of hair loss sufferers indicate that they would spend their life savings to regain a full head of hair.
- On average, women dealing with thinning hair are between the ages of 25 and 35.
- Until you visit a hair rejuvenation center you likely do not understand the help that they can provide.
- Research indicates that 40% of women have visible hair loss by the time they reach the age of 40.
- In most cases, 100 is the average number of hairs lost daily by those who suffer hair loss.
- More and more women show indications of hair loss as they age. In fact, 80% of women will have noticeable hair loss by the age of 60.
- Approximately 21 million women in the U.S. are experiencing hair loss right now.
- Getting a full head of hair back can make you feel more like yourself and help you regain the confidence you once had when you were young.
- Estimates indicate that 60% of hair loss sufferers indicate that they would rather have more hair than money or friends.