The style of your hair is a forma of self expression and a reflection of modern hairstyle trends. Whether you favor long hairstyles, medium length hairstyles, or short hairstyles, a stylist you trust is necessary. When on the quest to find a great stylist its important to see other work that they have done in the past to see if it matches what you are looking for in a new style. Many stylists have a product line preference and identify themselves as an expert with those products, such as an aveda hair stylist. Aveda hair stylists can recommend hair care products that work well with your hair color, texture and length for not only your hair appointment at the salon, but to take home and use on a daily basis for that salon quality style all the time.
Did You Know?
- Humans have an average of 100,000 to 150,000 strands of hair on their head at any given time
- Most people lose between 50 and 100 strands of hair a day due to snagging, brushing, and washing. Breakage often happens for people with long hair when they use tight hair ties or use hot styling tools
- Although many people feel that their hair does not grow as fast as they would like, most hair grows about a centimeter per month
- Breakage from hot tools and styling can cause split ends, which can only be removed by a cut to the strands. Many people prefer to get their hair trimmed every few weeks to avoid the split end frizz that occurs at the end of hair for a fresh look
- Hair grows the fastest for people ages 15 to 30 and gradually slows in growth as you age. Gray hairs, a universal sign of aging often occurs at the same time that hair growth slows
Finding a hair stylist that knows your hair color and cut preferences is important to a hair style you can be proud of. Continue reading here.