When you look good you feel good.
In today’s world looking good has reached a new level of perfection. From perfectly shaped eyebrows to perfect skin, there are a growing number of products that allow you to achieve the look you want. For this reason, there are an increasing number of professional spa equipment suppliers that provide a way for many people to start a new or grow a current business. From spa chairs to the highest quality tools that a massage therapist needs, if you want to enter this service industry you can find the resources that you need. Even as one business looks to purchase new equipment for a business that is moving into a bigger space, in fact, there are often a number of other smaller companies who are willing to purchase used equipment so they can start.
Professional Spa Equipment Allows Businesses to Offer a Number of Needed Services
Whether you are looking at professional hair removal equipment or a specific color of spa equipment to match a new space, there are many available resources. Although there was a time when going to the beauty salon meant little more than having your hair done, today’s spa services have expanded to a wide range of offerings. Consider these facts and figures about the most popular offerings that consumers are looking for and the impact they have on the economy of the nation:
- Selling 205 million and 101 million units respectively, the two best selling skin care products in 2016 were facial cleansers and acne treatments.
- 52% of U.S. consumers reported using skin care products daily, according to a 2017 survey.
- 13.71 million people indicated that they had used day spa services within the past 12 months, according to a 2016 survey.
- As more and more women are striving to achieve the perfect eyebrow, today there are as many as 3 million Instagram posts tagged brows, and more than 600,000 tagged browsonfleek.
- 104.24 million U.S. women used nail polish or nail care products in 2018.
- 88% of individuals indicate that they view massage as being beneficial to their overall wellness and health.
Looking good can help you feel good and make you more confident in your interactions with friends and family, as well as your performance at work. Maybe today is the day you should make the decision to make that spa appointment that you have been dreaming of.